Friday, September 5, 2008

To the person who stole my bike.....

I hope you get what's coming to you! I would like to say a lot worse things, but I'll leave it at that. Sorry everyone, I just had to get that off my chest. As most of you know, since my parking permit expired in June I have been riding my old mountain bike to school. Last night, as I got ready to leave work and walked out to where my bike was parked (locked up with a very thick cable lock), it was gone. That bike (I called him Bullet) has been with me since I first moved to Santa Barbabra. Although I gave it little attention for four or so years, I had really come to enjoy my ride to and from work this past summer (and the previous summer). I had even equipped it (on Tuesday night no less) with the latest and brightest flashing head and tail light. I am now pondering how I plan to get to work today....

No comments: